I have 22 WIPS on my needles. That’s not bad for me. I actually started finishing some things lately. I’ve been going through them to see what I can knock out quickly. Most of my WIPS are 85% done. I’m still trying to figure out why I left them aside. Oh, right, I have a china cabinet full of shiny new yarn. It calls to me like sirens. They can’t be ignored and they seem to multiply at a crazy rate.
Here’s a list of my WIPS. I figure if I write them out I’ll feel guilty and knit faster.
- Hand-dyed Sock Yarn Socks: 12/2012. I have 2 toes and half an instep done.
- Dawn the Doll: 3/2013. Bought the kit at the first VKLIVE. She only needs arms and legs.
- Vintage Pullover: 12/2013. Saw a girl with a cool sweater on the subway so I surreptitiously photographed it. Second sleeve is almost done.
- OHMYGOSH, this is taking way too long. Time to condense.
- A vest with only a back. I ran out of yarn for the front
- A doll with just a foot knit
- A blanket, no scratch that, 2 blankets
- A hippo missing a nose. Snout?
- A shawl
- A shawl
- A sheep
- A sweater 90% done
- A vest 85% done
- Some of my own designs: all over the place as far as progress
I’m staring at my screen blankly right now. Breath… breath… If I work on one project at a time and finish one a month, I’ll still need 2 years to finish. That’s besides my SABLE (Stash Acquisition Beyond Life Expectancy, for you non-knitters). I think I need a coffee…